Why Shop With Made By Mums
Shop With Confidence
We want your purchasing experience with us to be the best it can be. Rest assured, you can buy through us with confidence - always. Here's why.
Your Purchase Guarantee
Our maker community is comprised of mums, dads, grandparents and carers, all supporting families through their crafts.
We’ve proud of our inclusive and supportive community of makers, and this extends to you – the buyer!
- When you buy from a Made By Mums seller, we guarantee you the highest levels of customer service every step of the way.
- In the unlikely event that an issue is raised, either through non-delivery or quality issues, we act closely between buyer and seller to reach a resolution.
- If you have purchased an item through Made By Mums and have any issues with delivery or quality, you are welcome to contact us to help resolve – or contact the seller directly if you would prefer.
Your Purchasing Rights
Made By Mums as a marketplace platform acts as an intermediary between buyer and seller.
- Our sellers agree to abide by our own Seller Terms and Conditions, as well as those of the UK’s Consumer Rights Act 2015. Among other things, this guarantees you right of delivery, and that the item purchased is supplied as described, of satisfactory quality and fit for purpose.
- The responsibility to conform to these obligations is that of the seller. However, we will at all times act to ensure your rights under the above are protected in the rare instance where a dispute is raised.
Our Returns Policy
Per your legal rights, you have the right to return any purchased item* within 14 days of taking delivery.
In cases where a purchased item is delivered of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, you have the right to seek a full refund up to 30 days of taking delivery.
In either event, you can either contact the seller directly, or reach out us and we will endeavour to resolve on your behalf.
*Note personalised and made to order items are only returnable in instances where the item is delivered faulty.
All downloadable products are emailed immediately to the email address used by the buyer at the point of purchase. You will find the links to download the files in your customer order confirmation email. Please contact us straight away if you are having issues locating the files so we can assist in their location.
Unless otherwise stated by the seller, all digital products are not returnable nor refundable after purchase. This includes crochet and knitting patterns which will be downloadable files unless otherwise stated in the pattern listing.
If you have an issue with the downloadable product that you purchased please first contact the seller/ designer you bought it from. You can do this directly by using the links to their social media links on their shop home page.
If the seller hasn’t reached back or wasn’t able to help, you can use the ‘Ask a question’ option on the listing. You are also welcome to contact us and I will get back to you as quickly as possible to help resolve your issue.
Finally… Your Purchase Matters!
By purchasing through Made By Mums, you’re enabling mums, parents and carers to support families. Go you!